Terms and conditions for rentals:-
“WGR” means White good rentals, a company registered in Ludhiana, India for business in rental of white goods.
“Customer” means the person, firm or company who hires the Equipment from WGR.
“Equipment” means any apparatus, material or equipment (including all accessories supplied either as part of a kit or as standard with the main unit) as set out in the Order by WGR.
“Order” means the Customer’s order for the Equipment, as set out in the Customer’s request form or the Customer’s written acceptance of WGR`s proposal.
“Rental Payment(s)” means the payment(s) made by or on behalf of the Customer for the hire of the Equipment and as set out in the Order.
“Rental Period” means the period of hire set out.
The request form constitutes an offer by the Customer to hire the Equipment in accordance with these Conditions. The Customer is responsible for ensuring that the terms of the Order are complete and accurate.
- Any two of these identity proofs to be provided:
- Photo PAN Card.
- Valid Indian passport
- Driving license
- Private ID proof (provided it has the photo of the member on the certificate)
- Voter’s Identity card
- Employee ID card Govt. / Public sector undertaking / Re limited companies ID cards will not be accepted.
- Certificate of practice issued professional bodies like ICAI/ICSI/ICWAI/ ICFA can be accepted.
- Bank pass book with attested customer photograph and signature.
- Defense ID.
- One Passport size photo graph.
- One month advance rent.
- Security cheque depending upon commodity hired.
- Guarantors at least one.
- Any dismantling, packaging, transportation and/or shipping charges are not included and shall be borne by the Customer.
WGR shall invoice the Customer for the Rental Payment(s) in accordance with the Order.
- The Customer shall make payment within Five days of the date on the invoice received from WGR unless credit terms are made available to the Customer by WGR.
- The final invoice amount will be based on the actual return date of the Equipment. If the Equipment is returned later than the return date specified in the Order, the Customer will be charged at the daily rate set out in the Order until the Equipment has been returned to WGR.
- If the Customer fails to make any payment due to WGR under the Contract by the due date for payment, then, the Customer shall pay interest on the overdue amount at the rate of 2.5% per month. The Customer shall pay the interest together with the overdue amount.
- Upon return of the Equipment the final invoice will be prepared and submitted and will represent the outstanding charges for the total Rental Period, as well as any applicable charges.
In addition to the Rental Payment(s) specified in the Order, WGR has in the relevant circumstances the right to apply additional charges:
- For loss of or damage to the Equipment as a result of any failure by the Customer to comply with these Conditions;
- If the Equipment is damaged and it can be repaired, for loss of rental income during the period the Equipment is being repaired, provided such additional charges shall cease when the Equipment is returned to full working order;
- If the Equipment is damaged and cannot be repaired (i.e. it is written off) or the Equipment is lost or stolen, for loss of rental income during the period from the date the Equipment is damaged, lost or stolen to the date WGR receives an amount equal to full replacement value of the Equipment;
Without affecting any other right or remedy available to it, WGR may terminate the Contract with immediate effect by giving written notice to the Customer if:
- The Customer fails to pay any amount due under the Contract on the due date for payment and remains in default not less than five (5) Business Days after being notified to make such payment;
- The Customer commits a material breach of any other term of the Contract and either such breach cannot be remedied or (if such breach can be remedied) fails to remedy that breach within a period of five (5) Business Days after being notified to do so;
Except as set out in these Conditions, no variation of the Contract, including the introduction of any additional terms and conditions, shall be effective unless it is in writing and signed by WGR.
The Contract, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it or its subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims), shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, Indian Laws at the courts of Jagraon, Ludhiana.